Project dates: 01.09.2012 – 30.06.2015.
Target group: teachers from 4 lower secondary schools for Students with Special Needs and 4 Youth Educational Centres from Swietokrzyskie Voivodship.
Objectives of the project: to develop, test and disseminate the labour policy with including innovative models of solutions to facilitate entry into the labour market young peoples.
By provision of complex support based on the needs-assessment, target group obtained innovative knowledge related to the combination of the practical knowledge with theoretical background.
Outputs of the project:
1. Develop a detailed needs analysis and diagnosis of people at risk of social exclusion into the labor market and the needs of employers for the employment of people at risk of exclusion
2. Development of the draft of the final product and product strategy for the implementation of innovative test and a description of any actions based on the results of diagnostic tests, and available scientific knowledge and experience in working with young people at risk of social exclusion
3. Preparation the Youth Educational Centers’ s staff to implement the product and employers to prepare the project (script development methodology for teachers, employers and educators)
4. Testing of the product – a model for youth from the Educational Centers for facilitating their entry into the labor market
5.The analysis of the actual effects of the product-development testing of the finished product (model into the labor market)
6. Dissemination and integration of the final product in the current policy.