Within the project activities it was increased the participation and activities of the the 40 Social Economy Actors (SEA) by providing them with technical, administrative and methodological support and enhancing their cooperation of the project’s participants. The project provided support on entrepreneurship and active employment to long-term unemployed, youth, rural and low-qualified people who were interested in setting up a social economy initiative, and already had their initiative established.
The main principle was to minimize or avoid all barriers stopping social economy actors in their everyday work, activity and effectiveness, hence, numerous advisory sessions for long-term unemployed, youth, rural and low-qualified people, provided technical and organisational assistance, inter alia by maintaining fully furnished open working space in the project office, in order to enhance beneficiaries’ capacity and professional potential.
Outputs of the project:
– The project’s target group recruited: long-term unemployed, youth, rural and low-qualified people who have already had their social economy initiatives established and individuals interested in establishing new social economy initiatives
– The Social Economy Incubator opened
– Consultancy for long-term unemployed, youth, rural and low-qualified people provided
– Training sessions for the project’s participants delivered
– Provision of free open space – office facilities, accountancy services, personnel support