The KOOWES run by consortium led by SIR is one of the two social economy support centres located in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship. The beneficiaries of the KOOWES are: non-governmental organizations, social entrepreneurs and businesses, unemployed persons at risk of poverty and social inclusion, self-government units, entrepreneurs and employers’ organizations, associations of the unemployed, persons at risk of poverty and social inclusion.
The objective of the KOOWES is to provide comprehensive, free of charge and professional support in the implementation of projects financed by the ESF; provide wide range of advisory and consulting services, supporting young entrepreneurs, advising on existing sources of financing and assisting in applying for financing. The consortium works together to form a coherent network of support in the region and a permanent element of the social economy system.
The specific objectives of the project are:
– development and strengthen of social economy in the north sub region of Świętokrzyskie Voivodship;
– counselling and training to potential grant beneficiaries;
– integrate the unemployed persons at risk of poverty and social inclusion into the labour market
– creation of new workplaces at social enterprises;
– provision of the financial assistance – grants for social economy start-ups;
– commercialization of non-governmental organizations;
– animation of local communities.
Forms of support include: (individual and group) counselling, (individual and group) consultancy, accounting and law services, animation workshops.
TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED
- Advisory services for individuals and NGOs in the field of opening and running a social entrepreneurship, its legal and financial aspects;
- Direct advisory services for non-governmental organisations (NGOs), social entrepreneurs and businesses, training institutions, self-government units, entrepreneurs and employers’ organisations, trade unions, associations of the unemployed, persons at risk of poverty and social inclusion in the form of individual or group meetings;
- Provision substantial support in the area of management of an institution, human resources, finances, internal and external communication;
- Development, organization and delivery of counselling to the issues related to procedures of the ESF (applying, eligibility, reporting and monitoring) and project management;
- Activities aimed at activation of areas and communities that do not show interest in applying for funds from the ESF. Identification of local communities’ leaders and strengthening their capacity. Supporting the process of partnerships creation, particularly between CSOs and other local organizations. Encouraging and supporting local leaders in promotion of good practices and organization of information and advisory activities in the areas: education, labour market, social inclusion, social economy, entrepreneurship;