Project dates: 01.11.2010 – 30.06.2011.
Target group: residentents of Jędrzejów interested in registering and running their own business.
Objectives of the project: to support the target group in registring and running their own businessess.
The overall objective of the Project was establishment of new workplaces for the residents of the Jedrzejow county.
The specific objectives of the project were as follows:
– Support with registering own businesses for long-term unemployed Jedrzejow poviat residents in the age group from 25 to 45,
– Increasing the knowledge and experiences of the projects participants on entrepreneurship,
– Subsidies and bridging support for 18 participants.
– Recruitment of the participants fulfilling the project’s criteria,
– Recruitment based on the evaluation of the business plans submitted to the evaluating committee,
– Establishing the training group of 20 participants- provision of training and individual consultations with the experts in the field of, inter alia entrepreneurship or own business running,
– Support with own business’ register process,
– Subsidies for the most developed initiatives (40 000 PLN),
– Bridging support (6000 PLN),
– Legal and accountant support in the first year for the newly established own businesses.